The ‘Humor against hacking’ campaign is used in numerous companies and organisations. The customer reviews as well as a prominent list of highly satisfied customers – seen below – are evidence to the fact that this is a top-rated information security campaign.
Kelsa Media solves tasks and collaborates together with a growing range of ministries, municipalities, publishers, media, companies and educational institutions.
References The following are of some of our customers and partners:
• Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs • Ministry of Culture • Ministry of Health and Elderly • Ministry of Business and Growth • Energy, Supply and Climate Ministries • Ministry of Education / Uni-C • Appeals Board (Ankestyrelsen) • Ministry of Integration
• Realdania • Danish Industry • Danish Journalist Association • School Leader Association • Post Denmark • Arts Teachers Association
• Køge Kommune • Randers Kommune • Aarhus Kommune • Skanderborg Kommune • Aalborg Kommune • Viborg Kommune
• UCL (University College Lillebælt) • UCC • UC Sjælland • UC Syddanmark • VIA UC • UC Nordjylland • EUC Nord
• Møllehøjskolen Viborg: Project Democracy • Mellervangskolen Aalborg • Lyshøjskolen in Kolding • Mølleskolen and other schools in Ry and Skanderborg
• Radio P1: Orientering, Panorama, Miljømagasinet, Mennesker og Tro, med flere • Radio P4: DR Østjylland, DR Sjælland • TV: Børn & Unge
• Psykolognyt • Miljømagasinet • Natur og Miljø • Skolebørn
• Destination Skanderborg • Sol og Strand sommerhusudlejning • Ry Kanofart
These are our references on the ‘Humour against hacking’ campaign
As seen above, the ‘Humour against hacking’ campaign is used in numerous companies and organisations.
Also see the customer reviews which are evidence to the fact that this is a top-rated information security campaign.