E-learning course: Securely work from home
Give the employees a clear message about IT-security when working from home – with this e-learning course from Humour against hacking.
The course contains a short introduction followed by a mix of three short videos, six quiz-questions, an article and links to resources on the topic.
The messages in e-learning course and videos include:
• Hackers and IT criminals take advantage of the crisis situation
• They send lots of new phishing emails and smishing messages with coronavirus content
• Therefore: Pay special attention to what you click on
New work culture when working from home
• Be very careful about using your personal computer, tablet and mobile for work purposes
• Your children, family and friends are not to use your work computer and other devices you have received from your workplace.
• In particular, it is important that the work computer is not used to surf on the Internet or to play online games on
• If you go out and bring your computer in order to work on it, remember the general advice that using free, open and public wi-fi connections can be risky
GDPR also applies in the home workplace
• Personal data must be handled as attentively as usual
• No ID, social security or other personal numbers in ordinary email
• Personal data may only be archived in your organisation’s closed, secure systems
All prices are exclusive VAT
Would you like to add your own logo or maybe an additional question?
No problem! The e-learning course can be easily customised for your company or organisation
Price for adding a logo or an extra page: $350
→ Concerning more extensive customisation, such as changing the background colour or the colours of the characters clothes to mach your company design line, contact us for a quote